This girls' swimsuit has it all - comfortable fit, elastic fabric, and a deep-colored print that won't fade in the sun and water. The double-layered front, bias binding, and 38–40 UPF ensure that the kids can be their active selves. Created from the original Sauber Sage art piece by Candace Veinotte.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²)
• UPF 38–40
• Double-layered front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.